Tuesday 27 October 2009

Love for nature

What has changed inside me when I started living
abroad is....


Love for nature!! ドキドキ 霧 コスモス わんわん ヒヨコ


When I was living in London,


since our apartment was just
a few minutes walk to the swan pond,


I went to see the swans, ducks, seabirds,
and small birds and feeding them like everyday.
I started to feel affection to them.


And now I am living in Perth,
my love for nature is accelerating! アップ


Many birds visit the terrace of my house
and they are really playful. I feel they have
emotion like human.


Ah, everyday visiter to our terrace,
love birds
had a little cute baby...コザクラインコ




無国籍、多国籍?な日々




Looks like baby is greish colour and white
on the belly.


Baby is new to the outer world so it was not
afraid of human yet.
I came very close to it but still just kept
sitting on the fence.


I also often see the white butterfly coming
to my terrace. And they are somethimes
come as couple. If they were human,
they must have looked like couple on the beach.
They fly very happily together.


無国籍、多国籍?な日々


And flower is fully blooming now.
Most of the house plant roses so once
I go outside, I am surrounded by sweet
rose scent. I feel very hear-warmed
when I am walking along the residential area.




無国籍、多国籍?な日々

Poeple love flowers here in Perth.




無国籍、多国籍?な日々




And river view also relaxes me a lot.
Last Friday, I met English lady Eileen for
tea chatting. This time we took ferry and
went to the opposite side(South) of Perth.




無国籍、多国籍?な日々




Eileen told that you can sometimes
watch dolphine here!


Although there's no excitement nor many fancy restaurants
like Tokyo, I am beginning to love the nature here. ラブラブ! すき


It is a big change since I started living here.
Maybe magic of spring? ウフフ


My husband Salih-chan will come back home
tomorrow so I may not be able to update for a while.


Please have a nice week. ニコニコ 音譜

No comments: