Monday 26 October 2009

First BBQ (No.3)

How was your Sunday?
Hope you are well rested.


Conversation continues...


They talked about their children.
Their daughter is in high school
and now touring over Western Australia
with solar car. 晴れ 車
It looks like school project to join the
solar car racing and she was chosen as
a member of the project.


I was very impressed high school students
can do such high tech and ecological project.


I don't have driver's licence as I don't feel
necessity to drive(I can go most of the places
by bus, train and taxy) and don't want to take
part in polluting environment.


But if there's any affordable solar car,
(I know there's already solar car but
they are still far above my budget)
I would love to have a driver's license
and drive a car myself.


She also joined NASA camp before.
She must be very scientific smart girl.


Good luck to future youngstar!! フラッグ クラッカー


Then....


They recently started keeping a toy poodle
dog. わんわん




無国籍、多国籍?な日々



His name is


"Prince" 王冠1 にひひ


They feed him real food,
not dog food from the store.


So they wanted to bring BBQ leftover
lamb bones back home.
I tried to pack it in a box but
they insisted just to put in the
shopping plastic bag.


Bone was thrown one after another
in the plastic bag. It didn't look anything
but food trash...




無国籍、多国籍?な日々

Prince eats trash... ムンクの叫び ごっくん


Poor Prince... キラ


They called us later to invite us back.
We will visit their house 1 month later.
They have a neighber of Japanese woman
married Australian man. So they are trying
to arrange to introduce me to her.
Nice couple...すき


Please have a fresh start of the week tomorrow!


Good night 星



No comments: