Sunday 25 October 2009

First BBQ (No.2)

Continue to BBQ conversation. 音譜


While Salih-chan and Marek are struggling to grill meat
and vegetable, Margaret and I were talking
overlooking hardworking men. ウフフ


She quitted career as Spanish teacher as she
didn't like laziness of Australian students and
neglect of University not to update any textbook
for 5 years.


Now she is working for Oxfam (it is an organization
to help third world country) as a volunteer organizer.


She was born and grew up in Polland capital Warsaw.
So she has a atomosphere of city woman and very
cultivated.


Like myself, she was also surprised when she came to
Australia to see there's no one walking on the street
and not much shops and restaurants except centre of the city.


I told her that I went to Warsaw when I was student.
She was so happy to hear that! w
But in reality I had very hard time as I don't speak
Polish and they don't understand either English nor German.
I wanted to go to Chopin concert and Auschwitz
but I gave up as I was traveling by myself and couldn't
even order properly in McDonald.


After mens joined in the table, topic became about
Christmas holiday, Salih-chan and I was not thinking
about anything what to do on Christmas holiday.
And actually Salih-chan doesn't want to take any holiday
this year as he wants to go to Turkish military service next year.
Without serving military, he will lose citizenship of Turkey.
But he needs to serve only 1 month if he pays money. お金


One of the reason he wanted to study abroad was to avoid
this service. His father was injured his back during this
military service and since then he couldn't work properly
and family became extremely poor. Of course there's no
conpensation from government. So Salih-chan hated it.


Marek imagined Salih-chan's service won't finish
until Salih-chan will be like this,




無国籍、多国籍?な日々












無国籍、多国籍?な日々

びっくり


I think you don't need to go so far...でしょ?


Next time will be talk about their children.


Please have a relaxed Sunday. マロン アップ


Good night. きらきら!!

No comments: