Friday 23 October 2009

Kalgoorlie Drive Trip (No.7)

Good evening ラブラブ


Continue the night chat.


I already wrote that Erkan and Nadea
were from Black Sea area.


That means...


They like eating fish! うお座 ニコニコ


Unlike most of Turkish people who love
meat, they grew up eating fish.


So since brunch, Erkan kept saying to me


"When we have Sushi party?"
(at least I heard 3 times ジャックラッセルテリア)


I thought he really love fish on this spot
but truth seemed different...


Later Salih-chan told me,


"When he said like that, you should have said
'please come visit our house anytime'"


...................................カールおじさん


Looks like he indirectly wanted to say
he also want to visit our house.


I must have looked like a very cold woman
without any word of invitation. うーん
Huh. まさみ


Talk changed to the difficult side of life in
Australia.


One thing is there's not much choice of
products. You often cannot find the goods
you want. For example, Nadea brought silver
tea sets from Turkey but she could never
find silver polish so it is becoming blackened.


What I am surprised is I cannot find any
grape or fig or cherry here. Western Australia
is a kind of famous for wine so they should be growing
at least grape but I have never seen in any store so far.


And every store has similar variety of goods
that it doesn't make any difference which store
you go. Quite boring honestly.


Another thing is when you buy something,
like furniture, it is alway delivered as
separate parts.
They were saying,


"Everything comes unassembled here.
TV board, bicycle, and it is so complicated
and paper explanation is so unkind that
you spend whole day just building it. "


also saying,


"when we bought refrigerator,
some function didn't work so we called
customer center then guess what they told us?
They said they need to put us in waiting list
and it will take 2 months to be in your turn.
I can't live without fridge so long!!
After all they replaced fridges but they brought
different size so we must wait further! 悔し泣き"


once started complaining, they couldn't stop,
(they are from easy-to-temper region of Turkey)
Erkan kept saying,


"even though I go to the hospital or dentist 10 minutes
before the appointment time, they never let
me in on time. I must wait 30 minutes. My time is
very impotant. I don't want to spend my life
just waiting after waiting. "


I completely agree with him. Life is not
easy here when you expect the same accuracy
and punctuality as in Japan(maybe in Turkey too).


That's why I wrote yesterday I would like to retire
in Japan or Monaco.


I sometimes don't understand why many people
want to retire in Australia. Maybe its relatively
warm weather is attractive to older people?


But I just have been living here for 3 months so
I still haven't figured out many aspects of life in Australia.


Good luck to me! (???) w


After spending whole day Erkan family's home,
I quite get confortable and at home,
I promised them to stay their place next time. 完


Tomorrow is Friday!! クラッカー アップ
Hope you will have a lovely weekned.
I will meet English lady Eileen tomorrow
for a cup of tea コーヒー and chat ふたご座.


Good night キラキラ




No comments: