Monday 17 August 2009

Update again

Hello!


My furniture still haven't arrived yet.
So I cannot update blog in Japanese.
I am sorry...


I found a poem Salih-chan wrote to me
when we had a fight before marriage.
It was written meant to be an apology.
He was saying he couldn't finish writing
it because he was crying too much. 泣


Later he tried to delete this as he feels shy
but I kept it secretly. ふふ
It is my favorite one.


Unfortunately, Salih-chan needs to
work in different place for 8 days
so I am left alone at home.
Umm, I feel lonely but after reading it
I get a bit consolated.








LOVE AND FORGIVENESS

Written by xxxx xxxx for his wife xxxx xxxx

I have written and dedicated this poem for my only true love xxxx xxxx





I woke up this morning with a smile
The sunset was bright and beautiful
I felt a light breeze cheering my heart
So much good feelings and happiness in my heart
All because of having you in my heart
All because I love you with all my heart





Oceans are big for sure
Earth is big for sure
Sky is big for sure
Universe is big for sure
My love for you is bigger than all for sure





I admit being wrong, crazy for sometimes
I admit I was crazy for my true love
I admit I was mad about my true love
One thing I don’t admit
That I can never make her sad knowingly
I prefer die than make my only love sad
That I don’t accept





I am strong man in usual
I don’t cry, I don’t show it in usual
That is usual me until I felt so big love
Weakness, emotions and feelings covering my heart
They control me fully





I am weak my honey
Because I love you so much
I cry my honey
Because I love you so much
I want to marry you my honey
Because I love you so much





I apologize for my unfair doubts
When I’ve heard you say
You’d rather not talk to me
I swear that was the biggest punishment to me
Hearing that I make you sad on the phone
I swear that was the biggest punishment for me





Love can be like a tree
Love need to be watered with forgiveness
Love is like a pet
Love need to be fed by sacrifices
We feed our pet, water our tree
Because they give comfort to our heart
Just like our love gives comfort in our heart





My honey, I have the biggest love for you in this universe
My honey, my love feeling is pure
My honey, my heart is pure towards you
My honey, I need you to look deep in your heart
I need to be forgiven, my love.





My honey has a golden and clean heart
My honey had unfortunate sad experiences
My honey has lovely thoughts
My honey appreciates beauties in life
My honey loves classical music and art
I know you my honey
You would surely love our beautiful love
In the years of marriage times, lasting forever
I know you would love
Because our love is so beautiful





I can trust you my honey
Because I know your Angel heart
I am not crazy my honey
I am crazy about you
I am not mad my honey
I am mad about you
Because I really love you so much






I deserve your forgiveness
Because I really love you very much
I can give you the happiest life noone else can
Because I really love you very much
I can make you enjoy just watching a simple leave on a tree
Because I really love you very much
I can make you feel heaven
Because I really love you very much


Hope you enjoyed or heart-warmed!!


Have a lovely day.
Nakkan

No comments: