Saturday 1 August 2009

Long time

Hello from Australia!




It has been long time since I updated blog from the Heathrow airport.
My apology not to be able to write any article.




I moved to my house from apartment hotel on 16th July
but my furniture will arrive around mid of August.
So I must live in survival mode again!




I bought air-bed and blanket and heater
(it is winter here in Australia).
Internet was connected this week but I cannot
install CD to activate internet connection
as CD inset part is separate from my PC
and it is on the way together with other furnitures.
So I cannot write in Japanese until then.




I just wanted to say Salih-chan and I are fine
and started new life in Australia together.
He started working yesterday and seems very happy
about new company so far.




While I couldn't connect to the internet,
there seems to be 2 comments but it looks
like deleted automatically because of time-out.
If you notice your comment is not updated,
will you please send it to me again?
I don't want to miss any comment someone
kindly sent.




Hope everything is OK for you
and you are enjoying Japanese hot summer.




See you soon in Japanese!
Nakkan



No comments: