Wednesday 19 August 2009

No furniture living continues

Ciao!


Today I received an email from
moving company that my furnitre
will arrive on port on 23rd Aug. and
take 2-3 weeks to go through custom.


That means I must live without furniture almost
until the end of September. Shocking!!


Only furniture at home is temporal airbed.
I don't even have table so I use 2 empty
boxes as table/desk. But even they are
losing shape as I put Salih-chan's heavy
PC or dishes. It is a matter of time until
they totally crashes from the weight.
How can I survive...?? キラ


I went to TAFE(if you live in Australia,
you know it, right?). It is helping immigrants
adapt to the life in Australia and providing
English course for them.


Since I had trouble in London to understand
African, Middle-eastern or Chinese people's English
so I wanted to study in the group of different ethnicities.
Today is my English level assessment day.


Result was.........
I am not eligible. まさみ
Assessor told me my English is too good
to put me in the class so I'd better start seeking job.


I felt both pleased and sad.
I was glad that my English is good enough w
but on the other hand, Salih-chan's company
was trying to hire me together with him but
I declined as I wanted to go to English school first.
I missed the opportunity to get a job! まさみ


Well, I will start searching job myself again.
But how can I go to interview without suits?
It is on the way with furniture....


To be continued 足あと


Good night, have a sweet dream! 星空


No comments: